Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ferraby Lionheart- on tour

- 10 days after seeing Jonsi, I was able to secure a $10 ticket to see another artist who over the last year has helped me get through some tough times with his whimsical earthy, folk music that I grew up loving as a child on Martha's Vineyard from predecessors like Dylan, Taylor and Stevens to name a few. Ferraby Lionheart's new album "The Jack of Hearts" like his previous endeavors are a welcoming slice of warm apple pie that whenever I pop the cd in or listen to it on my Ipod- it's like seeing an old friend again and picking up where you left off. He'll be playing in Cambridge Boston at TT The Bears and after seeing his last years performance which he opened for Noah and the Whale- (in my humble opinion he ran circles around Noah.) I can't wait for another night of killer music. Enjoy his video below and support this musician- he is one cat just like Jonsi/Sigur Ros who you feel really honestly truly loves what they do and their music shows us just that. That is magic-that is honesty-


Album Promo No.2 from Ferraby Lionheart on Vimeo.